This is my "self-centered" journey. Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, things can get a little bumpy!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Time for a change...but what?

Today is a day that I seem to be questioning things a lot. I have this really clear picture in my mind of "where" I think I want to be...I am just not always sure if I am on the right path to getting there. I want that centered feeling I have had fleetingly to stick around!

I finished Eat, Pray, Love, actually I finished it 2 days after starting it, and wow, an eye opener! I am so profoundly inspired by her, as I am sure many others have been and will be in the future. Such a leap of faith she took, and even though she was struggling so much with all aspects of her life before her journey, she really did find the center of herself. I take solace in the proof that it can be done...so now it has pushed me to really figure out my path. Granted I can't travel around the globe for a year, but I can start to chase my dreams :)

I have been doing really well on following most of my goals for the month...except the meditation...this is where I am falling short and I think for me it is very important that I make this a priority in February.

Today my general goal is to do Yoga (this is more my salvation than a chore of any kind). I have been really good about doing it and I am just in love. I feel like a new person when I am done. I am thinking it may be a long term goal to get my teaching certification...I would love to immerse myself deeper into the lifestyle as well as the practice.

My little sister is a resident at Ananda in Northern California. She is a great resource for all the spiritual change I wish to find for me. My next book to read...Autobiography Of A Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda.




8 comments:

  1. I love that book!!

    Welcome to SIT's! I am glad that you have joined the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... how was February? I've just taken up yoga again, and I love it. I'm trying to do some every day but not quite achieving that goal!

    Visiting to welcome you to SITS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you on your journey and your new Etsy shop!

    Welcome to SITS!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much luck to you working on your dream!

    Stopping by from SITS to welcome you to the fold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your journey.

    Welcome to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay strong and focused and you'll be able to accomplish all that you aspire towards.

    Welcome to SITS =)
    Much Luv,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks likek you've been away from your blog for awhile. I hope you resume soon!

    I'm just stopping in from SITS to say hello & welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eat, Prey, Love was a great book.

    Stopping by from SITS...

    ReplyDelete