This is my "self-centered" journey. Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, things can get a little bumpy!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Very First Post!

It's a new year, the start of 2010, the year I take control of my journey. I feel like for such a long time I have waited for someone else to take the wheel and point me where I need to go. I guess it finally hit me, I am the one in the drivers seat!!

I am continuing on this journey now with my hands firmly grasping the wheel and my eyes on the prize. I will set my goals, I will watch them become reality and I will sit back and thank ME for all MY hard work!

The aspects that are most important to me are...
1) My Spirituality
2) My Health (Physical)
3) My Health (Mental)
4) My Goals being met...
So, in this vein of thought, I will set monthly goals, small ones, that focus on all 4 points above. Every month I will add to my goals to see them grow and take shape into the end result I am hoping for.

So for January,
Spiritual Goal - Meditation every day. 5 minutes, 10 minutes or more, but EVERY DAY!
Health Goal (physical) - Eat at least one fruit or veggie with every meal/snack and exercise 5x per week
Health Goal (mental) - take time once a week out of the house just for me. No kiddos, no hubby, just Nikki

So, here I start. One foot in front of the other...off we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment